The 2020-21 grant application is now available!
All applications must be received by mail,
and postmarked by January 15, 2021.
No email submissions will be accepted.
APPLICATION & POST EVENT REPORT FORM FOR 2021 EVENTS
2020 EVENT REPORT FORM
to be filled out and returned
within 30 days of your
2020 grant-funded event
The SSMA awarded funds totaling $41,200 to these Central New York music organizations for 2019-20.
• Brady Faith Center
• Central NY Association of Music Teachers
• Central Winds: Music Educators’ Wind Ensemble
• Civic Morning Musicals
• CNY Jazz Arts Foundation
• Front Row Players
• Onondaga Civic Symphony Orchestra
• Society for New Music
• Symphoria Healing Harmonies
• Symphoria Youth Orchestras
• Syracuse Children’s Theatre
• Syracuse Chorale
• Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music
• Syracuse Opera
• Syracuse Pops Chorus
• Syracuse Vocal Ensemble
In addition, the SSMA supported Symphoria with $10,000 in sponsorships for December
Holiday Pops performances, Kids Concerts, and the “Kids 4 Free” ticket program.